Syndicated by: Montana News
Billings Montana--//MNA Press//-- People used to just pick up the phone and resolve work issues on the spot. Today, employees have to choose from among many different communication channels - emails, texts, video calls, chat windows, messenger apps and many more, especially for those who work remotely.
Over the past decade, smartphones and the cloud-based app ecosystem have changed everything about the way we work and live. People have become accustomed to working anytime, anywhere and staying in touch using their own personal devices, customized to their own precise preferences.
Meanwhile, the lonely desk phone sits idly by, collecting dust. Many professionals consider the desk phone an antiquated communication tool that no longer meets the needs of the new mobile workforce.
According to research by IDG, unused phone systems are costing companies an average of $8.1 million per year. Related studies project that three out of four US workers will be mobile only by 2020.
Help is here: An App.
The Spoke Phone app makes it easier to get people talking in real time so they can solve problems faster, strengthen the internal company culture and promote company growth.
Other benefits of the app include:
* It's simple: too many features confuse employees. Spoke Phone has just the core features companies need, and nothing they don't.
* It promotes more business. Spoke Phone gets employees and customers talking more in real time, solving problems faster to help your businesses grow.
* It saves money. Companies retain more money, employees love the freedom, IT loves how simple it is.
* It works on any network. Employees can use a smartphone on any phone network or with any carrier - either their own phone or one you provide for them.
* It links employee phones together into a single business network. You can transfer a call from your mobile phone to others on your team and get customers talking to the right people in no time.
Every small company has unique needs. Whether your company has teams of remote workers, or just a few local employees. small businesses can change their operations to make the workforce more productive and happy, and without the added expense of a desk phone.
This article was published by: Donald Cyphers Investigative reporter License# USPA-ID-US/VI-01/29995