Stove Fire Causes 50,000 Dollars In Damage To Billings Home

September 25, 2017

 

 

DATE: Thursday, September 21, 2017   INCIDENT TIME: 0758 Hours   INCIDENT LOCATION:  742 ½ Grand Ave TYPE OF INCIDENT: Structure Fire     

 

The fire caused heavy damage to the kitchen and heavy smoke damage throughout the building.   ESTIMATED PROPERTY AND CONTENT LOSS: $ 50,000 PROPERTY INSURED:  Yes   CONTENTS INSURED:  Unknown FIRE CAUSE: Accidental  and the cause of the fire was due to the stove.

 

 

Please reload

Featured Posts

Billings Police Ratings

December 27, 2019

1/6
Please reload

Recent Posts

January 21, 2020

Please reload

Search By Tags

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Classic
  • Twitter Classic