1. 6/21/17 @ 0820 hours – An Officer took a report of a criminal mischief to a building that occurred in the 200 block of East Lyndale Ave. It appeared an unknown person threw a rock and broke a window on a business.
2. 6/21/17 @ 0930 hours – An Officer responded to a business in the 2400 block of N. Montana Ave for a report of a theft. There is suspect information and this case is active.
3. 6/21/17 @ 1430 hours – An Officer took a report of a stolen bike from the 900 6th Ave.
4. 6/21/17 @ 1614 hours – An Officer took a report of a theft from a business located in the 3100 block of N. Montana Ave. The theft occurred the day prior and the case is currently under investigation.
5. 6/21/17 @ 1838 hours – An Officer took a report of a burglary that occurred in the 2100 block of Livingston Ave. This case is active.
6. 6/21/17 @ 2309 hours – An Officer was dispatched to 2800 block of Dodge Ave for a report of a disturbance. There were no charges concerning the disturbance. A 20 year old male that was on scene had been consuming alcoholic beverages and he was issued a citation for underage possession of alcohol. He was referred to Helena Municipal Court.
Shame On The Liberal, Radical Anti-God And Anti American, MACO Management Company--You Just Got Caught
December 18, 2019
Child Protection Services Top Contract Psychologist Donna Veraldi Caught Lying On Behalf Of CPS Caseworkers