According to Lieutenant Brett Petty, #746 of the Helena Police Department,
1. 4/2/17 @ 1336 hours--An Officer conducted a traffic stop in the area of Billings Ave and N. Montana Ave. The driver of the vehicle had two valid Helena District Court Warrants for their arrest. The driver, Danielle Bowen (31 YOA) was placed under arrest for the warrants. She was booked into the LCSO Jail.
2. 4/2/17 @ 1940 hours--An Officer responded to a business located in the 1100 block of Euclid Ave reference a theft. This case is active.
3. 4/2/17 @ 1957 hours--An Officer took a report of a theft from a vehicle that was parked in a business parking lot located in the 600 block of N. Fee St.
4. 4/2/17 @ 2046 hours--An Officer was dispatched to a business parking lot located in the 1700 block of Cedar St for a report of suspicious individuals. The Officer met with the individuals. One of the individuals, Kipper Merganthaler (20 YOA) had a valid warrant for her arrest out of Helena Municipal Court. She was placed under arrest per the warrant and booked into the LCSO Jail.
5. 4/2/17 @ 2350 hours--An Officer was dispatched to a business in the 300 block of Euclid Ave for a report of a male on the property that had been previously trespassed. The male, Edward Cook (43 YOA) was issued a citation for trespass to property. He was referred to Helena Municipal Court.
6. 4/2/17 @ 2354 hours--An Officer was dispatched to the 500 block of N. Last Chance Gulch for a report of a male at this location that was intoxicated and possibly on probation. The Officer met with the male. The male, Brian Decker (32 YOA) was placed under arrest for a probation violation. He was booked into the LCSO Jail.
Shame On The Liberal, Radical Anti-God And Anti American, MACO Management Company--You Just Got Caught
December 18, 2019
Child Protection Services Top Contract Psychologist Donna Veraldi Caught Lying On Behalf Of CPS Caseworkers