1. 12/9/16 @ 1610 hours--An Officer responded to a business in the 3300 block of N. Montana Ave for a report of a theft. Investigation into the theft led to a female, Kati Easterling (26 YOA) being issued a citation for misdemeanor theft. She was referred to Helena Municipal Court.
2. 12/9/16 @ 2103 hours--An Officer took a report of an assault from the 1500 block of Broadwater Circle. Investigation into the assault led to a male, Kyle Verley (23 YOA) being placed under arrest for PFMA (1st Offense). Verley was booked into the LCSO Jail.
3. 12/10/16 @ 0059 hours--An Officer was dispatched to the 200 block of N. Rodney for a report of an altercation between several individuals. Officers arrived and met with several of the participants. At this time there were no citations issued and this case is still active.
4. 12/10/16 @ 0044 hours--An Officer was in the area of Railroad Ave and Harris St and observed a vehicle in this area that was first thought to have struck a building. Further investigation into this stop led to the driver of the vehicle, Richard Frankforter (37 YOA) being placed under arrest for DUI (2nd Offense) and Aggravated DUI. He was booked into the LCSO Detention Center.
5. 12/10/16 @ 0155 hours--An Officer was dispatched to the area of 3000 Villard Ave for a report of a person trespassing. The Officer located a male and female at the residence. It was learned that the two people were trespassing. The male, Chris Stockdale (26 YOA) was placed under arrest for a Probation Violation. He was booked into the LCSO Jail. The female, Jennifer Munger (21 YOA) was issued a citation for misdemeanor Possession of Drug Paraphernalia (in possession of glass pipe). She was referred to Helena Municipal Court.
6. 12/10/16 @ 1323 hours--An Officer took a report of a theft from a business in the 2200 block of 11th Ave. This case is active.
7. 12/10/16 @ 1820 hours--An Officer was dispatched to the 3200 block of Hwy 12 East for a report of juveniles possibly consuming alcohol at this location. Investigation into the matter led to a 17 year old male being issued a citation for MIP-Alcohol. He was referred to Helena Municipal Court.
8. 12/10/16 @ 1926 hours--An Officer was dispatched to the 1000 block of N. Last Chance Gulch for a report of a male at this location that has an active arrest warrant. The Officer responded to this location and located the male. The male, Adam Galliher (39 YOA) was placed under arrest for a Justice Court warrant and a Probation/Parole absconding warrant. He was booked into the LCSO Jail.
9. 12/10/16 @ 2256 hours--An Officer responded to a report of a burglary to a business in the 500 block of Sanders St. This case is active.
Shame On The Liberal, Radical Anti-God And Anti American, MACO Management Company--You Just Got Caught
December 18, 2019
Child Protection Services Top Contract Psychologist Donna Veraldi Caught Lying On Behalf Of CPS Caseworkers