1. 10/21/16 @ 0947 hours--An Officer took a report of a burglary that occurred in the 600 block of West Custer Ave. This occurred in the early morning hours on this date and is an active investigation.
2. 10/21/16 @ 0949 hours--An Officer took a report of possible check fraud from a business located in the 2400 N. Montana Ave. A person wrote a check to the business on a closed checking account.
3. 10/21/16 @ 1013 hours--An Officer took a report of a theft from the 1600 block of Cole Ave.
4. 10/21/16 @ 1305 hours--An Officer was dispatched to a business parking lot located in the 3300 block of N. Montana Ave for a report of a person driving in this area that was possibly intoxicated.
The Officer located this person in the parking lot. Investigation into the driving complaint led to the driver, Matthew Wight (32 YOA) being placed under arrest for Felony DUI-Drug (4th Offense). He was booked into the the LCSO Jail.
5. 10/21/16 @ 1211 hours--An Officer took a report of a person forging checks at a business located in the 600 block of Euclid Ave.
6. 10/21/16 @ 1540 hours--An Officer took a report of a theft from a business located in the 2000 block of Cromwell Dixon. There is suspect information.
7. 10/21/16 @ 1911 hours--An Officer took a report of a theft from a business located in the 600 block of N. Montana Ave.
8. 10/21/16 @ 2029 hours--An Officer took a report of theft of a wallet from the 1100 block of Enterprise Dr.
9. 10/22/16 @ 0231 hours--An Officer was dispatched to the 1800 block of Phoenix for a report of an assault that had just occurred. It was reported that two individuals came into the residence and assaulted the two people in the residence. Investigation into the matter led to two females being placed under arrest.
The first female, Christina Hinman (37 YOA) was charged with Aggravated Burglary, PFMA (1st Offense), and Felony Possession of Dangerous Drugs (inventory search at jail led to locating a scheduled narcotic in her possession). The second female, Brigett Perry (41 YOA) was charged with Aggravated Burglary. Both females were left in the care of the LCSO Jail.
Billings City Councilman Chris Friedel and Representative of Friedel LLC and Co-Owner Of Friedel LLC including CPS In HOT seat in Federal Court Over T...