1. 9/22/16 @ 1321 hours--An Officer responded to the Law Enforcement Center (200 block of Breckenridge) for a report of a male that wanted to turn himself in for an active arrest warrant. The male, Aaron Bourgeois (23 YOA) was placed under arrest for the warrant out of Townsend Municipal Court. He was booked into the LCSO Jail.
2. 9/22/16 @ 1439 hours--An Officer took a report of a theft from a business located in the 2700 block of Prospect Ave.
3. 9/22/16 @ 1549 hours--An Officer took a report of a fraud. The fraud reported was a scam involving real estate opportunities.
4. 9/22/16 @ 1621 hours--An Officer took a report of a fraud from the 2900 block of Prospect Ave.
5. 9/22/16 @ 1608 hours--An Officer took a report of a stolen I-Pad.
6. 9/22/16 @ 1711 hours--An Officer responded to the 800 block of N. Oregon St for a report of a male at this location that was threatening another person with physical harm. Investigation into the matter led to the male, Sebastian Williams (20 YOA) being placed under arrest for Assault on a minor and PFMA (1st Offense). He was booked into the LCSO Jail.
7. 9/23/16 @ 0555 hours--An Officer responded to the 1400 block of Missoula Ave for a report of a theft and criminal mischief to an electric scooter. The scooter was located not far from the complainant's residence.
8. 9/23/16 @ 0259 hours--An Officer responded to the 100 block of N. Rodney for a report of an assault. The suspect had left prior to Officers' arrival and this case is active.
Lieutenant Brett Petty, #746
Billings City Councilman Chris Friedel and Representative of Friedel LLC and Co-Owner Of Friedel LLC including CPS In HOT seat in Federal Court Over T...