1. 8/30/16 @ 0834 hours--An Officer took a stalking complaint from the 300 block of 9th Ave. This case is active.
2. 8/30/16 @ 0915 hours--An Officer took a report of 2 kid's bikes found in the 400 block of South Park Ave.
3. 8/30/16 @ 1109 hours--An Officer took a report of a theft of a television from the 2100 block of 11th Ave. This case is active.
4. 8/30/16 @ 1118 hours--An Officer investigated a theft from the 500 block of Breckenridge.
5. 8/30/16 @ 1231 hours--An Officer took a report of found property from the 400 block of N. Last Chance Gulch. The owner of the property was located and returned to the owner later that same day.
6. 8/30/16 @ 1344 hours--An Officer took a report of missing juvenile female that had reportedly ran away. Not long after the report was made, the juvenile female was located.
7. 8/30/16 @ 1430 hours--An Officer took a report of theft that happened back in May of this year. The theft occurred in the 1500 block of Gallatin Ave.
8. 8/30/16 @ 1442 hours--An Officer was dispatched to a business located in the 1800 block of 11th Ave for a possible intoxicated driver. The Officer located the driver and after investigation into the matter, a female, Mary Konola (68 YOA) was placed under arrest for DUI (1st Offense). She was booked into the LCSO Jail.
9. 8/30/16 @ 1541 hours--An Officer took a report of a counterfeit bill that was taken by a business in the 3100 block of Hwy 12 East.
10. 8/30/16 @ 1725 hours--An Officer took a report of an order of protection violation that occurred in the 2400 block of Choteau St. This case is active.
11. 8/31/16 @ 0252 hours--An Officer met with an individual reference criminal mischief to a residence that occurred in the 200 block of Broadway St.
Shame On The Liberal, Radical Anti-God And Anti American, MACO Management Company--You Just Got Caught
December 18, 2019
Child Protection Services Top Contract Psychologist Donna Veraldi Caught Lying On Behalf Of CPS Caseworkers