1. 8/5/16 @ 0115 hours--An Officer was dispatched to the 500 block of N. Last Chance Gulch for a report of a male that had been assaulted. Investigation into the matter led to a male, Richard Christenson (21 YOA) being placed under arrest for the following charges: Assault with a Weapon (felony), 2 counts of Assault with a Bodily Fluid, Intimidation (Felony), and Resisting arrest. When Mr. Christenson was placed under arrest he spit on 2 Officers, tried to fight with Officers, and threatened to kill Officers. He was booked into the LCSO Jail.
2. 8/5/16 @ 0905 hours--An Officer took a report of a theft from a vehicle in the 1900 block of Reber Road.
3. 8/5/16 @ 0908 hours--An Officer took a report of an unknown person leaving approx. 50 bags of garbage at a business' dumpster located in the 3000 block of N. Montana Ave.
4. 8/5/16 @ 1114 hours--An Officer investigated a complaint of Disorderly Conduct that occurred in the 900 block of Harris St.
5. 8/5/16 @ 1428 hours--An Officer investigated a theft in the 800 block of Tara Ct.
6. 8/5/16 @ 1443 hours--An Officer investigated an assault in the 2100 block of Billings Ave. A female, Moniqua Pocha (18 YOA) was issued a citation for misdemeanor assault. She was referred to Helena Municipal Court.
7. 8/5/16 @ 1553 hours--An Officer investigated a theft from a business located in the 100 block of N. Rodney. A male, Daniel Green (46 YOA) was issued a citation for misdemeanor theft. He was referred to Helena Municipal Court.
8. 8/5/16 @ 1611 hours--An Officer took a report of a theft of a bike (Trek Remedy Mountain Bike) from the 1800 block of Hannaford St.
9. 8/5/16 @ 1615 hours--An Officer responded to a report of a domestic disturbance that occurred in the 1400 block of Boulder Ave. Investigation into the disturbance led to Tiffany McConnell being placed under arrest for 2 counts of PFMA and violation of a no contact order. She was booked into the LCSO Jail.
10. 8/5/16 @ 1856 hours--An Officer took a report of hit and run involving a vehicle hitting a tree and leaving the scene of an accident. This occurred in the area of Partridge Place and N. Montana Ave. This case is active.
11. 8/5/16 @ 1944 hours--An Officer took a report of a gas drive off from the 2900 block of N. Montana Ave.
Shame On The Liberal, Radical Anti-God And Anti American, MACO Management Company--You Just Got Caught
December 18, 2019
Child Protection Services Top Contract Psychologist Donna Veraldi Caught Lying On Behalf Of CPS Caseworkers