1. 7/12/16 @ 0944 hours--An Officer took a report of a cold burglary from the 800 block of Fee St. An individual had items taken from their garage during the night time hours.
2. 7/12/16 @ 1016 hours--An Officer took a report of a cold burglary from the 2000 block of Townsend Ave. An individual had items taken from their garage during the night time hours.
3. 7/12/16 @ 1139 hours--An Officer responded to the 2100 block of Columbia Ave for a welfare check on a male. The male was transported by the Officer to the hospital for his own well being.
4. 7/12/16 @ 1134 hours--An Officer took a report of a theft of checks from a mailbox. This occurred in the 700 block of Saddle. Additionally, the suspect that took the checks was attempting to fraudulently cash these stolen checks at local businesses. This case is active.
5. 7/12/16 @ 1350 hours--An Officer took a report of a theft from a vehicle in the 2000 block of Missoula Ave.
6. 7/12/16 @ 1416 hours--An Officer took a report of fraud reference a lottery scam.
7. 7/12/16 @ 1420 hours--An Officer took a report of a theft of a trailer from the 1900 block of Gold Ave. The trailer is a 2011 black Dressen Custom flatbed trailer with MT license plate 5-30044A. Any information on the whereabouts of this trailer, please contact Cpl. Shanks at 442-3233 or you can contact Helena Crimestoppers at 443-2000.
8. 7/12/16 @ 1627 hours--An Officer met with an individual that had an outstanding District Court warrant out of Kootenai County in Idaho. The male, Robert LeClair (53 YOA) was placed under arrest and booked into the LCSO Jail.
9. 7/12/16 @ 1602 hours--An Officer took a report of a criminal mischief in the 900 block of Roberts St.
10. 7/12/16 @ 1513 hours--An Officer was dispatched to the 2400 block of Broadway St for a report of a disturbance. The Officer met with all parties and no charges were filed for this incident.
11. 7/12/16 @ 2057 hours--An Officer was dispatched to the 400 block of Euclid Ave for a report of a person in this area that has outstanding warrants and is a probation absconder. The Officer located the person as they arrived on scene and the person started to run from the Officer. After a brief foot pursuit, the person was apprehended. The male, Jonathan Presley (40 YOA) was placed under arrest for a District Court Warrant and a Helena Justice Court warrant. While being placed under arrest, Presley had a metal pipe (marijuana) on his person that led to him getting charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. He was booked into the LCSO Jail.
12. 7/12/16 @ 2127 hours--An Officer responded to the 200 block of Brookfield Drive for a report of an altercation between a male and a female. Investigation into the call led to a male, Jared Wald (28 YOA) being placed under arrest for PFMA (1st Offense). He was booked into the LCSO Jail.
13. 7/13/16 @ 0125 hours--An Officer located a male at a business in the 1100 block of Euclid Ave that had violated his probation. The male, Allen Johansen (34 YOA) was placed under arrest for Probation Violation and booked into the LCSO Jail.
14. 7/13/16 @ 0257 hours--An Officer was dispatched to the 3000 block of Villard Ave for a report of a physical altercation in progress. Investigation into the matter led to a female, Hanna Fox (23 YOA) being placed under arrest for PFMA (1st Offense). She was booked into the LCSO Jail.
Billings City Councilman Chris Friedel and Representative of Friedel LLC and Co-Owner Of Friedel LLC including CPS In HOT seat in Federal Court Over T...