1. 5/24/16 @ 0427 hours--An Officer was dispatched to the 1200 block of Grant St for a welfare check on a female. The Officer arrived and met with a male and a female. The male, Garret Hinds (19 YOA) was placed under arrest for a Contempt of Court Warrant out of Municipal Court and a No Contact Order Violation. He was booked into the LCSO Jail.
2. 5/24/16 @ 1125 hours--An Officer served a warrant (Municipal Court, Fail to Appear) on a male in the Detention Center. The male, Trenton Hilfer (19 YOA) was left in the custody of the LCSO Jail.
3. 5/24/16 @ 1044 hours--An Officer took a report of a theft from the 20 block of South Ewing St.
4. 5/24/16 @ 1206 hours--An Officer met with an individual concerning an assault that took place in the 500 block of N. Last Chance Gulch. This case is active.
5. 5/24/16 @ 1310 hours--An Officer took a report of a theft from a business in the 3000 block of N. Montana Ave. Two unknown females enter the business and take a bunch of clothing, then leave the business without paying for the clothing. I have included a photo of one of the females involved and the possible vehicle that they left in. Anyone with information on the female's identification in this theft, please contact Officer Herbst at 442-3233 or you can leave an anonymous tip at Helena Crimestoppers at 443-2000.
6. 5/24/16 @ 0941 hours--An Officer took a report of a theft from the 600 block of Euclid Ave. This case is active.
7. 5/24/16 @ 1447 hours--An Officer took a report of a stolen check that was forged. This case is active.
8. 5/24/16 @ 1522 hours--An Officer took a report from a business located in the 2900 block of Sanders St of a somebody trying to use a stolen check at the business.
9. 5/24/16 @ 1721 hours--An Officer responded to a business in the 3100 block of N. Montana Ave for a report of a theft. At the conclusion of the investigation, a female, Billie Shafford (49 YOA) was issued a citation for misdemeanor theft. She was referred to Helena Municipal Court.
10. 5/24/16 @ 1733 hours--An Officer responded to a business in the 2700 block of Prospect Ave for a report of a theft. The suspect female left prior to the Officer's arrival. There is suspect information and this case is active.
11. 5/24/16 @ 1949 hours--An Officer took a report of a criminal mischief to a garage door that occurred in the 1300 block of Hollins Ave.
12. 5/25/16 @ 0733 hours--An Officer took a report of a theft that occurred in the 1700 block of Wilder Ave. A welder was taken from the back of a truck. This case is active
Billings City Councilman Chris Friedel and Representative of Friedel LLC and Co-Owner Of Friedel LLC including CPS In HOT seat in Federal Court Over T...
July 16, 2019
Child Protection Services Top Contract Psychologist Donna Veraldi Caught Lying On Behalf Of CPS Caseworkers