1. 4/30/16 @ 1247 hours--An Officer was dispatched to the 10 block of South Davis St for a report of a domestic disturbance. The Officer arrived and met with all parties. At the conclusion of the investigation, a 15 year old juvenile was issued the following citations: PFMA (1st Offense), misdemeanor unlawful restraint, and tampering with a communications device. The juvenile was referred to Juvenile Probation.
2. 4/30/16 @ 1930 hours--An Officer responded to the intersection of 11th Ave and Lamborn for a report of a vehicle accident involving a bicyclist. A vehicle was traveling north on Lamborn and attempting to make a right turn onto 11th Ave. A bicyclist was on the sidewalk of 11th Ave attempting to cross Lamborn. The vehicle collided with the bicyclist. The bicyclist was transported to the Hospital. The bicyclist did not receive any life-threatening injuries. No citations have been issued due to this accident is still under investigation.
3. 5/1/16 @ 0145 hours--An Officer was on patrol in the area of Benton Ave and Hauser Blvd. The Officer initiated a traffic stop on a vehicle for an equipment violation. Investigation into the traffic stop led to the driver, Andrew Cambridge (34 YOA) being placed under arrest for DUI (1st Offense). He was booked into the LCSO Jail.
4. 5/1/16 @ 1212 hours--An Officer responded to a business in the 2900 block of N. Montana Ave for a report of an individual possibly finding a baggie containing drugs. The baggie was given to the Officer and placed into evidence. It is unknown who the baggie belonged to.
5. 5/1/16 @ 1220 hours--An Officer responded to the 3000 block of Villard Ave for a welfare check on a female. The Officer located the female and ultimately transported her to the hospital for her own well being.
6. 5/1/16 @ 1549 hours--Officers responded to the 800 block of N. Cooke St for a report of a possible altercation between a male and a female. Officers arrived on scene and met with all parties. A male had left the scene prior to the Officer's arrival and was soon located. Investigation into the matter led to a male, Calvin Veigel (32 YOA) being placed under arrest for PFMA (2nd Offense). While Officers were trying to effect the arrest, Veigel resisted arrest several times. Veigel was arrested and booked into the LCSO Jail for the following charges: PFMA (2nd), Intimidation, Resisting Arrest, Obstructing an Officer, Misdemeanor Assault (3 counts), Disorderly Conduct, Possession of Dangerous Drugs (marijuana) and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
7. 5/1/16 @ 1600 hours--An Officer took a report of a theft that occurred in the 1600 block of Benton Ave. An individual advised they had several tools taken from their vehicle. This case is active.
8. 5/1/16 @ 2201 hours--An Officer took a report of a criminal mischief that occurred in the 300 block of 8th Ave.
9. 5/2/16 @ 0043 hours--An Officer responded to the 800 block of Phoenix for a report of possible altercation between 2 males. Officers met with all parties. There were no arrests made in this case.
Billings City Councilman Chris Friedel and Representative of Friedel LLC and Co-Owner Of Friedel LLC including CPS In HOT seat in Federal Court Over T...